Thursday, July 7, 2016

A note from the Author...


Hello, I'm Michael Bauch, and welcome to Batman Restored.  This is a fan fiction blog that takes place after the events of "Batman Returns", the film starring Michael Keaton as the Dark Knight and directed by Tim Burton.  The purpose of this blog is two fold.  1) It is to give a conclusion to a section of Batman history that I never felt was appropriately concluded.  I never considered Batman Forever and Batman and Robin to be in the same fictional universe as the Michael Keaton movies and often speculated what a final act for that franchise would have been like.  Since its never going to happen on film, I thought I'd take a stab at closing the story myself.  2) Its been a while since I've practiced creative writing and I feel the need to flex my literary muscles.  It will be a long way off before I am able to publish a book of my own, and I decided to aim at a medium where I can both exercise my abilities and hopefully entertain a few fellow fans.  Constructive feedback is always welcomed.  If you are insulting or purposefully hateful in your feed back, it will be ignored.  You have the right to your opinion, I have the right to ignore your opinion.

I will go ahead and note that Batman and all associated characters are owned by DC Comics, with Batman himself created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane.  This blog will in no way infringe on the copyright held by DC Comics and is in no way an attempt to make any money off those characters.

Anyway, lets get started shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment